Gluten free and casein free diets can be challenging at the best of times but for most families Christmas adds an extra challenge. So to support you I have put together a collection of websites to help families stay gluten and casein free during the Christmas holidays and beyond.
I’d just like to mention that some children (and adults) have difficulty digesting nuts and seeds so don’t introduce too many too quickly. Just keep an eye on bowel movements to understand how the digestive system is coping.
Many of these sites have comments added that can take you to other similar sites. Happy exploring!!
Gluten free flour and biscuit blends and ratios
A great site for flour and biscuit blend ratios plus more Click here for gluten free flour blends
Gluten free muffins
- These muffins from The Nourishing Gourmet can be easily adapted to be GAPS friendly Click here
- Muffins make handy snacks for busy families and can be made in large batches and frozen Click here
Sites with gluten free and autism diet recipes
- Generation Rescue’s holiday recipes. Click here
- Recipes from The Gluten Free Goddess. Click here
- Visit The Sensitive Pantry for more ideas. Click here
- Introductory guide to gluten free whole grain baking. Click here
- Fabulous recipes for all occasions from Elana’s Pantry Click here
- Lessons and tips for gluten free bread baking click here. Click here
- Gluten free, casein free, sugar free at The Spunky Coconut Click here
Be game – check out their yummy Chocolate Hazelnut spread Click here
- Generation Rescue’s favourite gluten free casein free recipes. Click here
- Gluten free around the world – great site with ideas and explanations Click here
- Julie Matthews blog contains some great tips and treats, including smoothie ideas and a recipe for cranberry sauce with apple and pear Click here
These Cherry-Almond Hand Pies look absolutely gorgeous from Brittany Angell’s website Click here
Need help with autism?
Call now for your introductory consultation and see what can be done to help your child.
Contact Julie on 07 5518 7607 or through the contact page of this website.
Julie is a Degree Qualified Naturopath and uses biomedical protocols and homoeopathy in her practice.Julie Damant Autism Naturopath 2/1846 Lower Gold Coast Highway, Suite B, Burleigh Heads, QLD. 4220 07 5518 7607